Thursday, December 20

Hot Topic...

Should they take Zoey 101 off the air now?

Discuss amongst yourself LOL!!!

Personally, I can't imagine that Nickelodeon will keep the show on, but that's just me. I really think its sad that the press is making such a HUGE fuss over all this anyway, because in reality - 16yo girls get pregnant EVERY DAY! Just cuz she's Britney's sister and she's the squeaky clean character on Zoey 101 its this huge scandal. These things happen. It's not at all unusual.

Oh, and as for whether Lynne Spears is a bad mother... well, you can't ALWAYS judge a parent by their kids actions. I mean she is the mom of TWO celebrities, and famous kids aren't like normal kids. They aren't exposed to the same things and the parents can't ALWAYS protect them from everything like they might be able to do in the real world. I don't think she's a bad mom - I'm sure she did the best she could. Nobody knows what kind of parent they would be if their kid was as famous as Britney Spears, you know?

No comments: