Sunday, August 26

I'm sorry everyone!!!

I hope there are still people who read this on a regular basis!!! I still love you all :-) Its been crazy around here since I posted last time - illness all around... eww

Ally missed her first day of school on Thursday - all night Wed she acted kinda funny and then she ended up w/ a fever and was awake on and off all night. She was much better by the end of the day and back to driving everyone bonkers hehehehe!

Then on Friday night I started to not feel so great and then by bedtime I was really nauseous and just felt horrible. Then I woke up yesterday officially sick with a bad cold. Trey got it as the day went on. We went to bed at 10:30 (which if you don't know me you don't know just how EARLY that is for me!!) I got up around 9:30 and Trey got up shortly afterwards. I only made it onto the living room floor for about an hour then Trey and I were laying there miserable and went back to bed until about 2:30!!! Thank goodness for Alka-Seltzer. Trey has been ok w/o any meds so I haven't pushed any. I'm hoping tomorrow is ok but I'm just waiting for Syd and Charles to get it...

I really miss posting on here all the time - school and having Trey here alone during the day is taking up lots more time than I'd expected lol... He's a joy to spend the day with - he and I haven't had a lot of one on one time and we really like it. :-)

2 comments:

CINDY said...

I have missed your comments all week!!I like to keep up with your family!!!

Keppy Boone said...

Awww thank you so much!!