Sunday, March 4

OMG I have purpose!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I actually have some goals and expectations set again! LOL Today I sat at the computer and put together some menus, so now I at least have a clue what we are going to have for dinner up until hmm, about May 30... Obviously, there will most definitely be deviation, but its a starting point. We are sooooo sick of take out that we could barf. So, I took the bull by the horns and took Trey to the grocery store and bought two weeks worth of groceries, a new mop, a new shower curtain, a fogless shaving mirror for Charles, and some other necessary things I've been forgetting to pick up. It took FOREVER, but now I have food in the freezer and my cabinets aren't quite so bare. I love to cook, but I hate to clean up the mess, so I don't cook alot, but Charles and I are going to stay on top of one another to make sure that ..... oh sorry, that on top of one another stuff got me sidetracked hahaha. Seriously, though, we are going to try to remind each other that we are NOT eating take out for at LEAST 14 days.

I also have some definite ideas about what needs to be done around here and some actual goals on getting everything done. In 2004 it took about a month to get it all done, so I anticipate this time will take about 2 months. I'm not trying to be too overly ambitious and put unrealistic expectations on myself.

And my sink is still clean!!

I CO my dad's hat today - about 5x... It wasn't pleasant. But - I think I have finally found the pattern I wanna make. I am not going to link to it yet though because I still might change my mind again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I am a Flylady!!! Why didn't you tell me??? I just read about this and I am shocked! Mooom

Keppy Boone said...

I really would have never thought you did FlyLady! LOL Now THAT is funny...