Saturday, March 3

Busy busy busy

Today we spent the day in Sullivan again at my MILs. We took her our old laptop and got it hooked up as her main computer since her system was as old as the hills. We did enjoy some GOODY HOUSE PIZZA today, which was mmm mmmm good! (That is only the best pizza place ever and its in a tiny little building that's take out only - one large 3 topping pizza a whopping $12.02 haha!)

Let's see, what else? Oh, we went to my mom and dad's house for a bit to see them and get some homemade tomato juice (which we, of course, forgot...) My dad has put in a knitting request, which is awesome. He wants a hat, so I'm going to knit that tomorrow and hopefully get it done by Tuesday, which is when I will see my mom again.

Not really much else going on around here... I knitted a few rows on the Skull Illusion Scarf then promptly had to frog nearly all of it back out. I get so confused with the illusion knitting - I always forget what row I'm on then count where I am and still seem to knit the wrong row haha! Oh well - it's for practice, right? :-)

Oh, good news - my sink is still shining!! And I bought FlyLady's Book tonight at Borders, and I ordered Sidetracked Home Executives which should be at my door in a week. Yay!

2 comments:

Marigold said...

Yay Shiny Sinkness!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried a row counter? Just give it a click and instant row number. I'd be lost without mine.