Friday, March 2

End of Week Movie List

We rent movies all the time, and no better place to keep track than on here, right?

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny - Freakin' hilarious!!
For Your Consideration - Funny
Stranger than Fiction - Funny, but not as good as I had expected, but Charles said it was better than he expected.
Jesus Camp - Hmm.. many things I could say about this documentary, I won't say much right now - maybe another day. BUT, I must say a few things - personally, I think those kids were a little small to be bombarded with Pro-Life propaganda. As for Becky Fischer and her discussion of the way radical Islam and Palestinians teach their kids, I really don't even know how to put into words what I think about that. Ok, I have to stop talking about this movie now. End credits rolling to Spirit in the Sky was priceless though! :-)

No comments: