Thursday, March 1

If My Life Was A Movie

Meme, which I saw on Lick My Sticks. Thanks, Pam!

Soundtrack of my Life:
Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.

My Movie:

1. Opening credits: Crash - Gwen Stefani
2. Waking up: I'd Die Without You - PM Dawn
3. First day of school: Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue
4. Fight song: Mama, I'm Coming Home - Ozzy
5. Breaking up: Hey You - Pink Floyd
6. Happiness: Never Say Goodbye - Bon Jovi
7. Life’s okay: Have a Drink on Me - AC/DC
8. Mental breakdown: Peaches - Presidents of the United States of America
9. Driving: T.N.T. - AC/DC
10. Flashback: Tourniquet - Evanescence
11. Getting back together: Lit Up - Buckcherry
12. Wedding song: Cradle of Love - Billy Idol
13. Birth of first child: Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - Metallica
14. Final battle scene: Carmen - Paula Cole
15. Death scene: Don't Speak - No Doubt
16. Funeral song: Mother - Pink Floyd
17. End credits: Angel of Harlem - U2

If you’re reading this, I’m tagging you! Let’s see it!

No comments: