Thursday, March 1

Dearest Readers

I must apologize for a slight misunderstanding that has occurred. The felt purse, the scarf, and the Swamp Witch Shawl are not things that I have completed. I do not currently even have any of them on the needles since I scrapped the purse. The Swamp Witch Shawl I do want to make someday, but I'm still on the fence about the Ruffled Scarf, it would have to be a gift for someone. Believe me, if its something I have personally knit, I will post pics ad nauseum during the entire knitting process... LOL I'm crazy like that. Those are only ideas.

Even I, who stays up half the night knitting, couldn't possibly spit out all those FOs.

:-)
Sorry for any misconceptions. I really did not intend to deceive. Recently there have been many posts about some future projects I might want to knit, because I've been spending excessive amounts of time surfing and avoiding my adult responsibilities like cooking, cleaning, watching my children... oh, is that a problem??

No comments: