Wednesday, February 28

PULLING MY HAIR OUT (and yarn, too)!

Ok, so I scrapped the felted bag... I just couldn't find the needles I needed for that particular pattern. I needed 16" sz10 circs, and I only have 29". They are just too long to make the knitting easy. So, the wool is back in the stash bag, waiting patiently for me to decide what to turn it in to.

Now, on to the Fetching. I am so nervous about using this yarn! Its just too expensive to be messed with willy nilly. LOL Really, though, I realize that many of you don't consider $7 for a tiny skein of yarn expensive, but I do because I just am a total tightwad, and there is ALWAYS something else we need/want the money for. That being said, I am trying to get better about this, it will just take me a while... So....................... I can't decide what to do with the Cash Vero, either. I am still planning on making them into fingerless gloves, but I think I will just use a very generic "tube" type of dealio and just leave a hole for my thumb. This is actually how I like my sweaters, so I think I will be happier with this.

*sigh*

On a brighter note, I took the kids to the McDonald's Playscape for a few hours today and we all had a good time. I worked on the Skull Illusion Scarf, and wasn't paying close attention so had to frog a few rows here and there lol, but it's ok. We were having fun, and that's all that counts, right?

I'm just frustrated because I have all these projects I want to make and so much yarn I want to use, I just can never decide what to work on in what order.

No comments: