Tuesday, February 27

Because you can never have too many projects OTN...

I went to MassAveKnits tonight to pick up the scarf pattern, and I went to Greenwood to the Goodwill before I went home. I picked up a really cute kelly green wool Old Navy Sweater (that I started picking apart in the bar at Olive Garden while waiting on my carry-out). Before I left Goodwill, I strolled through the back "crazy aisles" just to glance around and if there wasn't a skein of yarn lol. Ok, nothing spectacular, just some acrylic - nooooooo it was WOOL! And upon further inspection there were three skeins. It's REALLY old and they are three different dye lots of the same color, but I bought them anyway, because I could hahaha. The yarn is a dark burgandy color, kind of like wine. Long story short, when I got home, I looked up a felted bag pattern that I'd been eyeing and cast on my 4th WIP this week!! LOL Can you say Knitting ADD??

Future Project Idea
Pattern
: Felted Purse
Yarn: Any 100% wool (not superwash)
Needles: US10 circs, and dpns

I also picked up some Cash Vero Yarn while I was at MassAve since they didn't carry Debbie Bliss Cashmerino, Susan (the owner) said this was a good substitute. So........... I will be adding another pair of Fetching to the list this week, too.

Let's see, that means I have the following OTN:
a. Syd's sweater
b. Skull illusion scarf
c. Trey's socks
d. Felted Purse frogged due to wrong circ length

and e. Fetching waiting patiently to be CO. LOL Wow, I have a lot to do this week!!

2 comments:

Lick My Sticks said...

Dearest Keppy,
Please stop making the rest of us look bad with all these beautiful FO's completed at inhuman speed.
Thanks,
Pam

Keppy Boone said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh no no no, Pam, I did not knit all those things!! LOL I have made a formal apology to you, and everyone else haha. I will post clearly from now on when the items have not been knit by me just so nobody thinks I'm super human!! haha