Wednesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!


(or Balentime's Day as my girls would call it)

No, I did not knit that cute heart, I found it on the net.

After going through my stash last night I decided to make some more dishcloths before I start another hat. I'm using a Mason-Dixon-ish pattern I found last night online.

(Obviously the UPDATE pictures weren't taken in natural light so they look darker, but they are actually more true to the actual colors. Also, I know my white backgrounds are really ghetto - maybe one day I will remember to pic up some posterboard and tape from the store hahaha). Oh, and I realize that it will be obvious to most ppl, these pics are taken at funny angles and the stripes are really horizontal on the dishcloth.




Oh, I need some help from you guys! I have 20 balls of this eyelash yarn that I would like to make into something for the girls. I was thinking something like a fuzzy tank or a poncho, but I can't really find anything online pattern-wise. This is quite a bit thicker than FunFur. If anyone knows where I can find a pattern to use, please either post a comment here or email me:

No comments: