Saturday, January 27

Dishcloth WIP and Free Yarn Motherload!

I have had to frog this stupid thing so many times! I keep screwing up which cable stitch I'm on. This is the first project I've had with more than 2 cables, so it's fun and exciting, and frustrating at times, too.

As for the Yarn!! OMG! My mom bought me 24 skeins of yarn yesterday - gotta love moms!! She found them at BigLots - she said when she gave them to me, "I know they aren't great quality yarn, but you can make the girls something with them." No kidding!!! I just have to decide what to make now. 10 skeins of blue, 10 of pink, and 4 skeins of a green eyelash yarn. I think Sydney wants a scarf similar to mine, and I'm also thinking of a poncho or shawl for them, so I'll just have to research some patterns and see what I can make to get the most out of the yarn. I'm so excited... lol.




UPDATE: coming along nicely after the first few cables gave me some fits... (The color looks so different than above because the sun isn't out anymore to give some nice natural light. *grin*)

No comments: