Tuesday, February 20

Blah Blah Blah

Not much to report today... I did make another "Idiot's Dishcloth" on sz6 to see what the size difference would be to the sz5 one I made yesterday. Its noticeable and I hadn't expected it to be, so that was kinda fun. Also I started a sweater for the girls today. Its made out of the eyelash yarn my mom got me from BigLots - I have 20 skeins and finally found a pattern to use it on. Its a very basic short sleeve sweater and I'm using Fibonacci numbers to make the stripes. The sweater is looking pretty cute already - but I haven't taken any pics yet. (I have to keep up my speed-project-knitting for Crystal because she was making fun of me the other night asking me if I ever slept... lol if only she knew it was because I locked my kids in a room with bread and cheese all day until my husband gets home and I sit and eat bonbons and watch my stories and knit - but then again isn't that what all SAHMs do???) hehehehe

There really isn't much to talk about today, I did find out that a blogger I read daily lives in the same city as me and that's pretty cool. I'm trying to get her to join our knitting group. :-)

Well, I'm off to knit some more, and watch a movie with my hubby.

OH!!! Speaking of movies ... I was so excited for Babel to come out today that I went out at the crack of noon and rented it. Alas, I was sorely disappointed. It wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't as great as I had hoped it would be. It also left a HUGE question for me at the end, but I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet... We did follow it up with Date Movie though so we got our laughs for the day! That movie always cracks me up, and you can't beat movies onDemand! I also rented Man of the Year but we haven't watched it yet, probably won't get around to that until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Ha ha ha ha, that reminds me of a story I wrote for school when I was in first grade. It said my mom ate bon-bons and watched TV while I had to do all the housework. (I have never actually even seen a bon-bon but, they do sound tasty!) My mom kept it because it was so ridiculous.

I bet those sweaters will be cute, great for spring.