Thursday, April 16

Ramblings

I'm heading to Sullivan tomorrow to get my mother-in-law after her 2nd chemo treatment. I'm also going to have lunch with Dorothy, two of my aunts, and my cousin. I'm so excited!!! We are eating at the Bowling Alley - and before you scoff at that, this place has yummy food - lol. Its the ultimate comfort food to me - and I'm that matters, right???? haha

So anyway, I had a light headache this morning and fell asleep around 9:45 and laid there with Trey, snoozing while he watched Dora the Explorer about 4 times... Yeah, which meant I dozed on and off until like 11:30. Which MEANS that I'm sitting here at 12:30am not in the least bit tired. What a bummer! Morning is going to be here WAY too early.

I figured I might as well get some TV watching in while I'm up, but man, there isn't anything on the DVR that I wanna see lol. Isn't that always the way???

No comments: