Friday, March 20

Finally this week is OVER

Well, this week is finally over... I'm still not sure that I feel comfortable explaining everything that has happened online, so if you are interested, please shoot me an email - f a k e p p y (at) c o m c a s t (dot) n e t - and I will break it all down for you.

As an upside, though, my entire upstairs is now completely clean. Its been a horrible experience, but its done and the kids have clean rooms they can enjoy, and now can have friends over, etc. We still need to paint, but at this point we are broke as a joke, so it will be a few months before that happens. The carpets have been professionally cleaned, too. They are still stained and the steamer told me that they just simply need to be replaced, pad and all, etc etc. Which, one of these days we will get done, when we ever have enough money to do it. Baby steps...

The downside - well there are many, but right now my main complaints are that I am physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted, and I have terrible eczema on my eyelids that is spreading down to my cheeks... getting worse by the hour, it seems. I will probably end up in the clinic next week if this doesn't quit because I can't stand it!!!! It itches and burns... its like a yeast infection on your face HAHAHAH!!! Sorry...

I have taken some pics of the upstairs on my phone, but haven't had the time nor the energy to take the Nikon up there yet - maybe tomorrow. In a little while I will upload the phone pics...

No comments: