Sunday, March 15

Crazy Dream Interpretation!

So in the midst of all of this going on, I had a really vivid and disturbing dream where I was looking at my reflection in the microwave and touching my teeth and they would just pull right out with no pain, blood, etc. They came out one by one until only my 2 front teeth were left, because I was afraid to touch them in case they came out too, and I wouldn't be able to eat anymore.
Today, I took the time to look up what dream interpretation they've come up with for such a dream. Its pretty funny what came up, and quite accurate.
Entire Article
1. One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you.
2. Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.
3. Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation?

All very accurate in my most recent situation - scared of how others perceive me, anxiety about being embarrassed, lack of power in the situation... Wow... LOL No wonder I have been dreaming of losing my teeth!!

No comments: