Wednesday, February 4

Movies...

Lately we've seen some pretty good movies, and as usual, I will share them with you. :-)
(These were viewed over the last few months, I promise we DO do other things other than just watching movies lol!!)

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist: Cute and good. I liked it alot.

The Deal: Very unusual lol. The first 3/4 of it was really funny, but then it just died out.

The Rocker: OMG... this was so funny I almost peed myself. And Teddy Geiger is so cute! :-)

The Believer: Really interesting and different. Thought provoking. (I still like American History X better though)

Saw V: Disappointment.

Henry Poole is Here: I recommend this to just about anyone. Really good.

Mirrors: Meh, not impressed. It didn't hold my attention and I didn't watch the whole thing.

My Best Friend's Girl: LOL!!!! Sooooo funny!!!! Definitely not child-appropriate, so watch after the kids are in bed, but omg... I laughed and LAUGHED!

Swing Vote: Take it or leave it. Also didn't hold my attention. Charles really liked it though.

Pineapple Express: Funny, but just about like every other pot-head movie out there lol. I do like Seth Rogan, so that made it all the better.

Righteous Kill: Good movie. Suspenseful with lots of twists and turns, and you THINK you have it figured out, but you probably don't. You can't go wrong with Robert De Niro and Al Pacino, though, I mean seriously.

Burn After Reading: I expected too much from this. I thought it looked really really good, and turned out to be just meh, ok... (sadly)

Traitor: Surprisingly good. Don Cheadle doesn't make bad flix though, so I guess it shouldn't be surprising.

The Women: Didn't know anything about this when I rented it, but it wasn't too shabby.

No comments: