Wednesday, November 19

Illness

I haven't written much lately because I haven't felt well. I'm getting a cold and I've been really crabby lol. I didn't figure anyone was all that interested in hearing me whine and complain. Charles is getting sick, too, and actually is sicker than I am and I'm torn between whether I think he just got it worse than me, or he's further along in the illness process and I'm seeing everything I have to look forward to. :-)

Charles has been having quite a bit of stress at work, there are major financial cutbacks going on, and everything that entails. His job is safe, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have stress...

I haven't even taken any pictures lately because the batteries in my camera are dead and I keep forgetting to charge them. Maybe I can do that today!! I miss it!!!

No comments: