Friday, January 18

Dinner tonight - and Movie Trailers

Man oh man, I made Apricot and Pistachio Rolled Pork Roast tonight and it was DELICIOUS!!! I highly recommend it - email me if you want the recipe (fakeppy@comcast.net). We had sides of Fettuccine Alfredo and Caramelized Brussels Sprouts (which were also VERY VERY tasty!!!)

I've got Trey's bday cake in the oven and the frosting has been made - its a little sweet, but I guess it will do lol. I am not looking forward to decorating the cake as I am like the world's worst cake decorator hehe!! I haven't done one in years, so it should be interesting to say the least. :-)

He keeps talking about his cake and pointing to pictures of chocolate ones in the cookbook saying NO HUH CAKE! PAPAW DIE! (Which means, we can't have this cake because Papaw will get sick - he's allergic to chocolate, gives him migraines). Its so cute cuz he's looking out for Papaw's health lol.


As for movie trailers, the following look pretty good:

Paranoid Park

He Was a Quiet Man

No comments: