Monday, December 17

Somewhere over the rainbow.....



But anyway - we were supposed to go to my Aunt's house for some yummy Chicken Cordon Bleu, but the stupid snow/ice storm kept us from going. ; ; We are all very sad... BUT - the good news is that we have rescheduled for next Sunday. WOOT!!!

As usual, not much going on around here - my Family Tree Maker file now has over 15,200 names in it, and that is very exciting. ^^ I actually worked my way through a brick wall I've had for like 15 years lol. My GGGGrandparents - seems like everyone had them confused with two OTHER people named very similarly and assumed they were the same people. I never did because the dates weren't logical, and FINALLY I found proof - and that opened a whole SLEW of new names and info. It's all very exciting - well, to me anyway. (And Jennifer maybe lol who would totally understand my excitement)

Trey is doing GREAT with school, even though its only 30min 2x/week. He's repeating words and using a few new ones spontaneously. His favorites are "honey" and "shadow" lol. Oh, and "bad" hehe...

2 comments:

Marigold said...

Congratulations on the GGGGparents! That's very cool. My mom had did all that for both her family, and my dad's. Unfortunately, I think it was all lost when she died :( I'd like to try again, especially since my husband's parents have their half of the family all mapped already.

That's wonderful to hear about Trey! bad? bad what? bad mommy? ;) naaah...

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I forgot, don't you think this pix of "Dorothy" is beautyful? heheheheh Dorothy