Wednesday, September 12

In the words on Marvin Gaye...

What's goin' on?

Well, yesterday we went to the park - yup you heard me right!!! I took some pics but haven't had a chance to upload them yet - I will tomorrow maybe.

Charles has been spending lots of time at the hospital - usually every other night he goes after work and stays until about 1am - I know that Jada is really thankful that he's able to be there for her. Bobby is doing as expected, I'd suppose. He started chemotherapy and it has been kicking his butt, and he's been on dialysis at least once because his kidneys were starting to fail.

So I'm sitting here in a quiet house with everyone asleep, blogging, doing sudoku, and watching Boyz in the Hood (which is a really movie by the way - I mean besides just being a great movie it has Laurence Fishburne and Ice Cube! Can't beat that haha! - lol and you have to admit "Furious" is a great name haha) I remember the first time I watched this movie - it was the first time I went to one of my high school boyfriend's house and we rented this. I swear we sat in silence the entire movie lol...

Doughboy: Tré, your pops is like *MF'in* Malcolm... Farrakhan.
(Edited for content LOL)

No comments: