Friday, September 14

Can't Wait Can't Wait!!!

I'm telling you right now someone better either volunteer to watch my kids next Friday (Sept.21) or Charles is gonna have to watch them himself because I'm going to see Across the Universe! I've been waiting like a YEAR for this to come out...

Ohhhhhh better idea!!! DOROTHY: You are coming up on the 27th for the field trip anyway, why don't we go see it and you stay the night w/ me????? It can be part of my early birthday present!!! :-) Charles wouldn't like it anyway and I think you would appreciate it much more than he would...



"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore... play it loud enough and it keeps the demons at bay."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the one with all the Beatles songs? If so I would LOVE IT!!! I watched Opra, too!

Keppy Boone said...

Yes! And yes, its the one that Oprah was talking about yesterday... Man, I've seriously been waiting for this movie to come out for like a year!! I am so excited!!!!!