Thursday, July 19

Enjoying the Car

We are thoroughly enjoying the car! Its so fancy schmancy lol...

Not much else going on - my sunburn is FINALLY almost gone on my shoulder. I can't believe how badly I got burned.

Let's see, what else - still spending copious amounts of time on FFXI, but that's nothing new lol.

Trying to pay some bills, freaking out about money, not sleeping, headaches, tummy aches, stressing out, you know, same ol' same ol' HAHA!!

Charles moved into his new office yesterday - he's excited about his new space, but he hates the extra mileage everyday. He has about 10min extra each way. But at least he has that extra 20min a day in a fancy car, right???? Oh, and he wants me to take some new pics of the car because he doesn't like the ones I put up of it earlier - so I'll try to do that later this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ew car looks about tha same coloras Cindy and Jays new smaller SUV. I think the inside is a dark color though. Oh you should see Priness Jasmine, Marty's new puppy. She is a little bigger than Athena's tail!!! She is really sedate compared to Tank. Real loving and cuddley. Just adorable. Love Moom

Anonymous said...

Well not your "ew car" but your "new car" sorry about that, this computer keyboard has a mind of it's own today, soooo sorry!

Keppy Boone said...

LOL My ew car!! Nice Dorothy...