Saturday, June 2

More Movies... And a Quiz

Last night we watched a couple of movies:

The Dead Girl: Well, first I must admit that I love both Giovanni Ribisi and Brittany Murphy, and I did enjoy this movie, but it was a little - um, weird lol. First of all the movie was so DARK - both in content and just hard to see. The director really played with the lighting effects and it worked great, just was almost impossible to see in parts. Anyway - I liked this movie, but its not for everyone - many people would be bored.

Music and Lyrics: cute, cute, cute. But really, would you expect anything less than cuteness from a movie with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore? LOL I think not! ^^

We still have Into the Blue to watch, but I'm not holding my breath for this one. It looks really corny to me...

You Are Pretty Logical

You're a bit of a wizard when it comes to logic
While you don't have perfect logic, you logic is pretty darn good
Keep at it - you've got a lot of natural talent in this area!

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

No comments: