Monday, June 25

LOL totally can't wait to see this

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

I love Kevin James and Adam Sandler - this movie should be really funny...

Man, last night I had the worst migraine I've had in months - years maybe. I was starting to get that freaked out paranoid feeling I get when I have intense pain, but luckily I was able to get to sleep within about 30 min after the worst part came on.

Tomorrow Ally and Trey have a Dr. appointment. That should be fun. I was trying to get Dorothy to come up and help me, but they are in the midst of post-vacation-anti-climatic-come-down... You know, that feeling you get when you come home from vacation?? Blech - I hate that feeling lol. I haven't talked to them since they got home but hopefully they brought me some delicious crab meat and some Scrapple mm mm good!

What else...? Oh, Trey got hit in the head with an empty glass salt shaker today and his head was gashed open. Fortunately he doesn't need stitches... The culprit?? I'll give you one guess... **cough** Ally **cough** ^^

No comments: