Monday, June 11

CRAZINESS!!!

First of all, let me put a disclaimer in here... I like all SORTS of music - AC/DC, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Eminem, Coldplay, Kid Rock, Aerosmith, Madonna, The Killers, Johnny Cash, The Doors, Hole, Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Iron Maiden, and even Kelly Clarkson... (those are the ones who have the most songs on my iPod...)

So I don't say this because I don't like the music, but ------

Isn't there something a little strange about the fact that The Who is on tour, Ozzy has a new album, and Slayer is still able to sell tickets??? hahahha!! Maybe it's just me...

Anyway - Sydney is having fun at Nana's, and I'm sitting here with a plate of cold corndogs I fixed but nobody wanted watching the cat chase gnats that have sprung up by the desk from some food spill nobody bothered to tell me about... Can you say BOREDOM???? I'm supposed to be cleaning, but I really really really really really don't want to!!!!! REALLY! for. real. *sigh* But alas, I must... !@#$!@#%$!@$@#$%#%@!#$!!! :-)

Your Hair Should Be Orange

Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.


You Are 62% Pure

You're pretty pure, and you have no plans on changing that.
You do have a devilish side though... and it will probably get the better of you.


You Are 56% Peaceful

In general, you think the world's a pretty great place - and you're happy to be a part of it.
Sometimes you struggle with life, but who doesn't?
You are quite level headed, though you have more inner angst than you'd like.


You Are 24% Sociopath

From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!

2 comments:

Manic Witch said...

Let me get this straight: You are 2/3 pure, 1/2 peaceful and 1/4 sociopath? I think the math is a little off here. :D

Keppy Boone said...

LOL I know, right??