Thursday, May 31

My Neck and My Back!

Watch This

LOL I LOVE FRIDAY!!!!

This is how I feel today lol... My back is KILLING me. I went to Wal-Mart and got a heating pad, and in combination with copious amounts of Darvocet, Skelaxin, Tylenol, and Ibuprofen, I'm dealing with it........ haha

We haven't watched many movies these past few weeks because we've been too busy doing other stuff - what we've been doing I'm not sure, though. But - we did see a few that are worth noting:

The Break-Up: I've seen this movie about 10 times now, and it's always just as funny as the first time. Highly recommended!

Apocalypto: MUCH better than expected. Also much DIFFERENT than expected. I just hope he doesn't screw around and make a sequel about the Spanish Catholics who invade discover the "new world" at the end of the film... The film looks cool, too - although when the slaves were painted blue I groaned a little and rolled my eyes that this was just Braveheart set in a Mayan setting - thankfully I was wrong. Watch a trailer here.

Oh, and I saw this sad post on PerezHilton today. Poor Tammy Faye looks terrible!

No comments: