Wednesday, May 9

Movies

I haven't watched many movies this week, but I really must talk about one I watched... Borat!

First of all, this was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny I nearly peed myself on at least 3 occasions. Second, if you are easily offended by nearly anything or are hesitant about bad language, steer CLEAR of this. (This means you, Wizard!)

Seriously, though, I rented this thinking it really wasn't going to be that good, and actually had avoided renting it for a long time because I thought it would suck. But after the first few minutes we were totally ROFL! (And pausing often as the kids came in the room hahah.) For those of you who have seen this, was the scene with those guys naked the GROSSEST SCENE ever???? LMAO!! Who wants to see THOSE two dudes RUNNING naked through the hotel, or any of the other stuff while they were fighting hahahahaha!!! EWWWWWWWWWW I'm still having nightmares...

No comments: