Friday, March 30

Eye Candy Friday - postponed...

I am going to put up pics of my spic and span kitchen and pantry, but I'm just too frikkin' tired to take the pics tonight lol. So you have to wait. :-)

Tonight was interesting. Sydney is terrified of elevators and she is going to go on a trip (can't say where yet in case she reads this cuz its a surprise) this weekend/Monday with my parents. She is so afraid she is going to have to ride in an elevator at the hotel. So... I took her downtown (Indy) so we could ride in the Hyatt elevator because its got a glass wall and you go under a waterfall. She was SO AFRAID that I had to shove her into the elevator. There was a cop in the lobby and I just knew he was gonna arrest me for child abuse or something shoving my daughter with all the force I could muster into the elevator as she clung to the sides with her arms and legs like a cat who thinks he's about to get a bath. haha! Oh, and there was shrieking. Lots of shrieking. But we went up to the restaurant on the 21st floor and didn't die, but she wasn't convinced. The poor little thing was trembling, I thought she was going to hyperventilate or something. She did calm down after the first couple of minutes but she never did like it. We went up and down a few tiems and then left and I don't know if she is traumatized or feeling better about elevators... :-)
I'm hoping it helped. She said later it did and felt good about how brave she was.

All the kiddos are leaving tomorrow. The little ones are going to Mammaw's and Syd is going on her trip then they are doing a "switcheroo" and some are going to Nana's and some to Mammaw's, lol. Who goes where when will be anyone's guess at that point, I think. But we will have 5-7 days kid free - WooHoo!!! Of course we will be missing them like mad after like 2 days and not really able to have any fun lol... Oh well, that's the way it is, I suppose. :-)