Monday, March 12

3x5s

Well, today was the first official day of the 3x5 cards and the girls each got a card or two. Now they are fighting over WHO GETS TO CLEAN MORE!! Yeah, that novelty is sure to wear off quickly!! LOL They are literally fighting over who gets to sweep more of the downstairs... its quite funny.

As for me, I cleaned the back door today. This may not seem like much, but lemme tell ya... I don't think its been as thoroughly cleaned as I cleaned it today! And we've only lived here for 5 years HAHA!!! The backdoor is a sliding glass door, and though the glass HAS been cleaned, it has never all been cleaned all at once. I am so proud HAHA!!!

I'm still feeling yucky. In fact, I got Syd off to school and laid back down (nothing new there) and then got up at 10:30, went in the living room with Charles and slept until 1. Yeah, that's not normal lol. He and I are both sick with colds, actually all 5 of us are feeling yucky. He took a vacation this week to get some things done around here, but we'll see if FFXI actually lets him off the couch........ :-)

1 comment:

Marigold said...

Eww, icky. Hope y'all get better soon. :)