Sunday, May 1

Couponmania!

Wow, I can't believe its been a year since I posted!!!! How does that happen?!??!
Anyway, due to POPULAR DEMAND, my blog will be back!! I know you can hardly contain your excitement. I figured that most people just followed my incessant posting on Facebook and would be bored by my boring blogginess, but I guess I was wrong! So it might take me a while to get back into the swing of things, but that's the way it goes.


First order of business - COUPONS. The picture above is the start of my "stockpile". Its really small, but I've only been doing this a week, so that's not bad considering all these items were either free or very close to it. There is also a 6pk of Charmin and a jug of Tide that aren't shown in this picture. Also, there is one more razor, shaving cream, and household cleaner that aren't in the picture because they are being used. I'm going to post as I learn more and also about the great deals I find. For example, today...

I went to CVS and got 2 tubes of new foaming Colgate toothpaste, 2 Pantene shampoos, a jug of Tide (he), and a 6-ct of Charmin. I spent a grand total of $10.97 out of pocket!!!!

Its taken some planning, and yes, some time. I do have more time than a lot of people, and I realize this, but even if you don't have long, its worth it to clip some coupons or print some out!!

Some of my favorite sites are:
(These sites also have Facebook pages you can "like", and you can see the latest info in your feed)
Krazy Coupon Lady, (Facebook)
For the Mammas, (Facebook)
Mojo Savings, (Facebook)
Freebies 4 Mom, (Facebook)
Free-Snatcher, (Facebook)
Deal Seeking Mom, (Facebook)

So enjoy! (More to come...)

No comments: