Sunday, November 30

Movies...

We watched a few movies this week.

Polar Express: Set this to tape for the kids... cute, but a little weird in parts. Ally got scared during a few scenes and almost refused to watch it lol.

Reefer Madness: Yeah, idk how I went this long without seeing this movie. But it was SOOOOOOOOO funny!!! And um... yeah, in all my years of knowing people who partake of the reefer, nobody I was ever around ever acted like a maniac, nor went insane lol. They mostly just sat around, laughing, and eating! hahahahaha

Kung Fu Panda: Again. Ally didn't go to the theatre when we saw this a while ago, so I rented it for her. This movie is great - don't be thinking you won't like it just because its animated!! :-)

The Family Man: We've seen this about 100x, but its just as good the 100th time as the 1st.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind: Now I had never seen this before, and I wasn't really thrilled with it. But, I suppose for its time it was not too shabby. Richard Dreyfuss was so YOUNG in this it was hard to tell it was the same person! By the time it was over, I was so sick of that music I could have died... but other than that, it was ok. Had a hard time paying attention during the whole movie, it kept losing my interest.

No comments: