Monday, September 1

Labor Day Weekend

Man, I knew last night I was getting this cold that Trey and Charles have had all week. This morning when I woke up at 6am with a pounding head and a throat full of sandpaper, I just knew it was all over. So I spent the day mostly in bed and popping pills - but yesterday was fun. We went to Linton to Charles' aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. Here are some snapshots from the festivities!! (I took a couple of other really cute pics, but figured they were best not placed online lol - like of Trey on the toilet, and Ally pretending to use the urinal lol!!!)




After we left we went to my mom and dad's to see them and to put a new battery in the car. My mom took a couple funny pics of Sydney and Trey while we were there. Boring is a word that would never be used to describe my kids...... :-)


No comments: