Sunday, February 24

Listen...

Ok here are two vastly different songs, but I love them both... Give them a try!!

(Oh, on the Lucinda Williams one, the only video I could find of it on YouTube has some dude in a retarded wig reading a poem before the music... so just ignore him haha! The Moldy Peaches video is someone's school project, but its kinda cute.)

Lucinda Williams: Those Three Days


The Moldy Peaches: Anyone Else But You

This song was on Juno which we watched today while the kids were at the Children's Museum. If you haven't seen it, you should... It was really really good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuuuuuugh, "Those Three Days" was the saddest song I have heard in a looooong time!!! I liked it really well, but it was sooooo sad. Oh, by the way, I liked the poem too!!
"Anyone Else But You" was also greeaatt! You had some wonderful choices Toto.

Keppy Boone said...

HEHE Thanks... Yeah, "Those Three Days" was really sad, but really good. I listen to it like 5x/day lol.