Tuesday, January 15

Boring Week

This week not much has been going on, so I haven't had much to report on here... I guess that's a good thing though, right? hehe Well, I suppose so... Trey is doing GREAT on his vocabulary, he's picked up SOOO many words in the last 6wks or so, and pretty much new ones every day. Yesterday he picked up "kiki" which is what we usually call Isis, our cat, and "kook-ey" which is Trey-ese for cookie. ^^ I'm amazed at his progress!

For the food situation, we are LOVING our new improved menus... We are going to be having the following this week:
  • Fettuccine Alfredo
  • Salmon with orange & pineapple (if I can ever find a good fillet around here anywhere!)
  • Spinach & Almond Meatloaf - don't groan, spinach is yummy!
  • Apricot Pistachio Rolled Pork
  • Chicken Pad Thai
  • Eight Layer Casserole (just a hamburger casserole
  • Buttermilk Brined Fried Chicken
  • Cream of Broccoli & Cheese Soup
  • Cheesy Potato Soup
  • Chicken Fajita Rollups (cuz we didn't get around to them last week)
  • Biscuits & Gravy
  • Pancakes
  • Hot Artichoke Dip for a late night snack one night
Yummy yum yum!

UPDATE: I couldn't wait I had to make the artichoke dip tonight and it was scrumptious hehe!!!

No comments: