Wednesday, September 19

Memory Lane

With all the "High School Musical" and "High School Musical 2" hype right now I got to thinking about songs I listened to in high school. Ahhh... some old favorites - lol I know some of you who read this are approximately the same age and a few of these might bring back some memories. ^^(This list got long cuz I kept thinking of more songs to add haha!)
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Aerosmith - Crazy
Shakespeare's Sister - Stay
Dr.Dre, Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But a G Thang
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
US3 - Cantaloop
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Nirvana - All Apologies
Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Big Audio Dynamite - Rush
UB40 - Can't Help Falling in Love
Warrant - Cherry Pie
Joshua Kadison - Jessie
Beck - Loser
Snow - Informer
Jon Secada - Angel
Tony, Toni, Toné! - If I Had No Loot
Positive K - I Got a Man
Onyx - Slam
Inner Circle - Sweat
The Spin Doctors - Two Princes
Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away
Divinyls - I Touch Myself
U2 - Numb
Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Candyman - Knockin Boots
EMF - Unbelievable
Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
4 Non Blondes - What's Up
Richard Marx - Hazard
Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall in Love
Wreckx-N-Effectx - Rump Shaker

No comments: