Monday, September 10

Some music...

As you probably know, I love Brandi Carlile... I found this gem today and it's so sweet it gives you goosebumps and makes you wanna cry cuz she's just so SWEET!!! Her songs have the greatest lyrics like ever... They are so deep and heartfelt and meaningful and easy to relate to - makes you realize that you aren't the only person to feel the way you feel...
I won't post the video here but check it out - it's really cute:
Wasted

I'll tell you who is sounding good lately: Linkin Park!



This one is good too: Bleed it Out

And then here is another of my favorite songs - one that will have to be played at my funeral - during the sad part before the party starts and shots are passed out while listening to AC/DC - "Have a Drink on Me" or "Back in Black" or even some Metallica like "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" or "Fade to Black" but I digress... LOL The best way to listen to THIS song (which isn't heavy metal by any means) is to just sit back, close your eyes and let the music move you - cuz it's intense... I remember hearing this song for the first time ever - I was pregnant and in the car driving to work. I nearly had to pull over because I was crying so hard... I still get goosebumps whenever I hear it. (This video is kinda corny, but the song's lyrics are awesome...)

No comments: