Tuesday, May 29

Happy Birthday, "Uncle Josephina!"



Sunday was my Uncle Irving's (48th) birthday, and we all got together for a little "shin-dig wing-ding" lol. I don't know why, but for some reason Ally has always called him "Uncle Josephina" and his wife (Tammy) "Aunt Josephina"... :-)

Here is the rest of the family - my dad (aka "The Wizard" or possibly from now on because of this picture "Whitebeard", my Aunts - Marty, Sandy, and Cindy, and my Grandma.



It looks like Jackson tried to hunt Ally, my cousin Tyler played "Cornhole", and everyone started acting really goofy by the end of the night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, a good time was had by all at Uncle Josephina's birthday party. Seems the longer we linger together the worse we act. Is that why you took your husband and kids and left early? Hmmm, I now wonder!!! Moom