Saturday, May 5

Great game today!

Sydney had a soccer game today and it was so great! Her team kicked some major boo-tay hehe....

Last night DOROTHY came up and we watched the local high school production of Disney's High School Musical. It was really cute! Ally was having a really bad day though, and it was just all too much for her. We had to finally step outside for the last 30 min or so. After it was over, Sydney got to have her picture taken with "Troy Bolton" (the main dude). She got his autograph and it was all so cute. :-)

Now today, I am EXHAUSTED... we stayed up trying to watch Night at the Museum, but I had to go to bed. Normally I can stay up all night, but lately I've been sooooooooooooo tired.

Man, I WANT to get some pictures up on here, but I've been running around like a crazy person lately and haven't had the time to do it. Maybe this week... LOL

No comments: