Thursday, April 19

*sigh* CSI: Miami...

Ok, so I am a huge CSI fan. I love all things CSI: Las Vegas, Miami, New York, I watch them all... But!! Why did the writers decide to give a "nod" to Britney Spears and her stint in rehab and her shaving her head?? It did nothing for the plot of the show and seemed like a serious afterthought. Here is a blurb I found about at TV Squad:
Most unexpected scene? That random nod to Britney Spears at the end of the episode. I'm not sure what the message was supposed to be, but an obvious Britney clone was checked into the rehab center, went to her room, snorted some coke, and shaved her head.

I think everyone needs to just stop obsessing about Britney, personally. lol I mean who CARES if she shaved her head?? Maybe her head was just itchy, like Pedro. :-)

No comments: