Saturday, March 10

Working on my schedule makes me happy

Or so I keep telling myself hahaha.............
I really do work well with schedules, and I'm going back to one. I had used the S.H.E. system back when my house was really really clean in 2004, but got away from it after a few months when "real life" hit me again after the swoon of childbirth and nesting wore off. But anyway, I ordered the book again, and combined with Flylady's book I am putting a schedule together again. I had a REALLY great schedule, but it was erased when we switched to our new Mac.

I won't bore you with all the nitty gritty details, but here is the basic "Weekly Plan":
Monday: Moderate Cleaning
Tuesday: Free Day
Wednesday: Heavy Cleaning
Thursday: Menu Planning/Grocery Shopping
Friday: Moderate Cleaning

Some of you are probably cringing at the idea of having your days so scheduled, and don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean cleaning the entire day or anything, just a guideline of what I plan to get done each day. I do not work well on my own lol I need guidance and direction. I don't play well with others, either - haha - it's the curse of the only child. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toto had lots of company growing up, and she was had a "problem" with cleaning even then. So we tried the "clean for 15 minutes" and play for a while then do it all over again. Hmmm did it work? I wonder?

Keppy Boone said...

It did not... LOL!!!
We just closed the door to my room...