Wednesday, March 14

Movies

This week we've watched the following. I've applied the "Keppy Rating System".

Boondock Saints *** Gore and comic relief... doesn't get much better than that! I do enjoy Willem DeFoe, he's quite funny. "Kind of makes me feel like River Dancing..."

Transamerica *** I don't know how they got Felicity Huffman to look so horrible, but they did. This movie was actually better than I had expected. It was handled maturely and with feeling.

RV **** It's hard to go wrong with Robin Williams. The first time we saw this was at the drive-in and it was just as funny the 2nd time. :-)

Last week we actually went to the movies and saw Bridge to Terabithia****. It was so good! AnnaSophia Robb really made the part of Leslie come alive! She was so cute and punky lol. We all laughed and cried and even Trey Trey sat still and watched it all.

No comments: