Monday, March 26

Ewww!!!11!!2!!!!!!!1 (sorry, I'm a gamer...) ^^

I have taken my temp and it's 97.5, so I know I'm not ill. (I have a cooler temp than normal, doesn't that mean I should be "cool" in general??? Too bad it doesn't work that way.) But...it is true:

I
Cleaned
My
Trashcan

Yes, I really did. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gross. There was grossness in there that I won't even discuss with you all... The entire cabinet where the trashcan is kept was d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g! And... I cleaned it ALL!!!!!!! The best part is that I encountered ZERO living things woohoo!

So now, as of today, I have officially worn out and thrown away one of the dishcloths I knit. LOL My kids were freaking out that I had to throw one away, they were like, "Are you SURE you wanna do that???" I said, "Well, it has like 5 holes in it and serious grossness from the trash cabinet!"

No comments: