Thursday, March 8

Cleaning results... / Daily Ramblings

Well, this is only one room, but I'm getting there. I'm putting up pics as motivation! LOL I've cleaned the bathroom and 1/2 my bedroom, too. The foryer and hallway are clean and the living room is staying decent, too!!
And before you ask, YES - that IS in fact a 1972 fitted twinsize sheet hanging on my back door... The sun glares on the tv and we put that up as a diversion - sexy, huh??
Oh, and one way you can know for sure I'm not pulling a fast one on you and these are in fact recent pics is....... the stove lol. We didn't have that stove in the 2004 pics haha!! I love my appliances haha. I should take a pic of my new washing machine I got for Christmas, but my laundry room isn't "picture ready" yet hehe.



I was flipping through Comcast OnDemand to see what's on HBO and yay - Walk the Line is on! This movie is maybe especially "special" to our family, but if you haven't seen it, you should, its excellent - even if you *gasp* hate Johnny Cash. I say it's extra special to us because my FIL used to love Johnny Cash. (He basically loved all things country lol). Anyway, Ally is a huge fan of Johnny Cash - yup, you heard me right, a 5yo who LOVES Johnny Cash. So, there are some emotions going on when we watch this film or hear JC's music. I wasn't ever really a fan, as I am more of an AC/DC and/or Metallica fan, but I always loved "Ring of Fire", which is now our official family song along with "Magic Toilet Ride" (Charles' version of Steppenwolf's "Magic Carpet Ride" hahaha!) Charles and I were just sitting here discussing how we both have a whole new appreciation for Johnny Cash since his dad died. We have grown to love JC, even though we shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun all other things country. :-)

No comments: