Friday, February 16

Fever Fever Everywhere

Trey was still running a fever today, but Ibuprofen has him jumping on the bed again. (I totally just typed "has him humping on the bed again" and realized my mistake - lol, yeah, that's quite a few years away!!) Anyway............... So he slept nearly all day, then woke up when Charles got home and was fine again once it was time for more medicine. Then I realized Ally was asleep on my bed and not watching cartoons afterall. She came in the living room a few hours later bright red and running a 102 temp. After nearly having to pour it down her throat she finally got the medicine down. Now they are both not realizing they are sick because they feel so much better and don't want to get to sleep - it's 12:53am. About three hours ago I realized that my throat was feeling pretty scratchy and my head was a little dull feeling, so I take my own temp - 100.2, but I am TOTALLY ignoring that and pretending it said 97-something like it normally does. :-)

Do any of you watch Grey's Anatomy??? Yeah, I'm freaking out here. They CANNOT kill off Meredith, right?? The frikkin' show is NAMED after her for crying out loud. *sigh* Poor McDreamy. (He will definitely be added to my eye candy Friday later today - I've been putting together this week's group in my mind all week hahaha!!)

No comments: